Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome to our BLOG!!

I swear, I used to be so strong and able to withstand peer pressure. . . but when it came to blogging I finally just threw up my hands and gave in. This blog is to stay up-to-date with our friends and family and to ease my guilt from not keeping a journal in this crucial first year of Malias life. Please comment - it makes me feel validated.

Since it has taken me a while to start this and Malia is nearly 9 months old now. . . I thought it might be helpful to add a few photos of our life thus far. . . Just to catch everyone up to this point.
Wayne and I met at BYU in the Spring of 2005 while working at the Student Honor Association. I was friends first with Wayne sisters and then I became friends with Wayne. We dated through the spring and summer and Wayne proposed to me in August 2005 before I went back home to Hawaii to finish school. We were engaged for 8 months while Wayne attended BYU and I attended BYUH.We were married April 28, 2006 in the Mount Timpanogos Temple by President Samuelson. It was the happiest day of my life.
Our little girl was born August 25, 2007. It was the new happiest day of my life. We named her Malia.

We are now enjoying life in Provo with our little family while Wayne finishes school at BYU. We will see where our road leads from there.

Whew! Do you feel caught up? lol.

2 comments:

harmony said...

you are officially validated. i love you for starting a blog mare! keep it going, chica. i MEEEES YOOOOU!!!

Vika said...

Welcome to beboland. Your blog is so cute, Mary