Tuesday, February 24, 2009

last minute fhe

We were feeling a little spontaneous yesterday so we invited some friends over and had a last minute FHE. It was so nice! Wayne gave the lesson then we played some games while munching on Line's yummy homemade oreos. I think the guys won the games. . .but who's counting, right? lol. Thanks for a fun night!

Wayne and Malia, Mark, Jenn and Kaylee, Saia, Line and Spencer, James and Camille, Matt and Nicole

***Note to James: You can now ease your anxiety. Seee! I told you I'd post your guys picture on my blog! lol. K, now will you please update yours so we can have something new to read when we stalk it? :)

3 comments:

Inouyes said...

You guys are such the 2009 Couple so cute!

Star Gazer said...

Oh my goodness, that picture is SO funny! :) I love that you guys are our neighbors. And we love playing with your 2 cuties! Let us know anytime you need a break. We'd love it!

Ashleigh said...

fun :) i wish we had more couples friends. we're earlybirds so most of our friends are still single. stink :( oh well. one day...