Wednesday, January 06, 2010

children's museum adventures

Last week we planned a trip to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. I love this place! We went with Line, Tina and Alexis and the day was full of adventures. Throughout the adventures of the day my kids were fed, clothed and cared for by the other mothers. It was a fun, fun day!


Before we even left Provo I locked my keys in the car . . . my keys, my purse AND my diaper bag. I was SO unprepared and this accounted for a lot of the later hang-ups in the day. Gratefully we jumped in with Tina for the ride up to SLC.


Malia LOVED the kitchen and stayed in there most of the time.

Kina loved the water works and stayed there most of the time. As you can see, she was NOT wearing a protective water-proof apron thus getting her shirt AND pants COMPLETELY soaked. Like I mentioned before, I was diaper bag-less and therefore, completely extra change of clothes-less. Aargh! Thankfully, TINA came to my rescue again with Talai's cute, dry shirt and pants that fit Kina perfectly. Ah! I'm so grateful for prepared mothers!! ha ha


Love this pic!


Kina trying to be cool hanging out with the big boys Tau, Lotoa and Spencer


After a few hours playing in the museum the kids were starving. I hadn't prepared or brought any food, but my girls ate sandwiches, fruit, chips and juice provided by the other more PREPARED mothers ha ha. Again, THANK you ladies!! My kids thank you too!

So even with all the surprise adventures, the day was a blast. Again, I totally recommend this place for anyone with kids. It's a little pricey, but worth the cost if you're there for a while. Thank you to the angel mothers who helped me get through it all ha ha. We had so much fun!

No comments: