Wednesday, July 14, 2010

random pics of the month


My sister, Tali is pregnant (due in October) and in Tonga for the summer. Many people have been asking me questions about her, but I am usually unable to answer because they don't have internet or phones in Tonga and thus, she is unable to communicate with me. The only contact I've had with her is very little and through Facebook - she posted this pic last week. Doesn't she look cute? I can't wait for her to come back so we can go through pregnancy together.


A couple weeks ago we went to the Nickelcade with the Hafoka's and had fun blowing five bucks worth of nickels in an hour. Kina's favorite thing was the big plastic horse that moved back and forth. Malia's favorite thing was the race car that she could drive (we had to press the gas pedal for her and she went the wrong way like, 90% of the time). And Wayne's favorite game was the basketball hoop . . . that is, until I beat his score - it was beginners luck. ha ha

No comments: