Tuesday, January 18, 2011

top 10 of 2010

Happy New Year everybody!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful new year.  We celebrated New Years Eve at Waynes dad's house with all the sisters.  Actually, I should say we celebrated MOST of New Years Eve there. . . we were actually home and in bed by about 10:30. Haha. Yes, we are old. On New Years day we went to Tucanos with Mom and Dad Alisa and the family.  It was a fun holiday.  Wayne and I have a lot of goals for this new year and I'm actually excited to tackle them all.  I really think it's going to be a great year.

And to close out our 2010 year, our top ten list . . .

10. Malia was potty-trained!  This was way back in January.  It only took her a few days.  Kina, on the other hand, has taken quite a bit longer.  But we're working on it!








9. In February we took a trip to Las Vegas for the USA RUGBY 7's tournament.  It was the first time I'd ever watched 7's rugby and I loved it.  We're planning on going again this year.





8. We moved into a house!  We've LOVED the extra space, the yard, a garage. . . EVERYTHING!  I love living in a house.  Thanks Mom and Dad!







7. Malia turned 3!

6.  Kina turned 2!




5.  Wayne and I celebrated our FOURTH wedding anniversary.  We went out to dinner . . . I think :)









4.  Wayne officially FINISHED his bachelor's degree! (Major - Exercise Science/Minor - Spanish, Music)  Now, on to Medical School.  Please pray for us! haha








3. Wayne got a job at Delta and our family now flies for free!











2. We took a trip to Hawaii for the temple rededication and Thanksgiving.







  and the most exciting news of 2010 . . .

1. Tali Lotomata Latu was born on August 13.  We LOVE her!










It's been a great year! Here's to another one!

No comments: