Saturday, December 10, 2011

last of hawaii

I know, I know. SO last week, yeah? I KNOW!  I just love these pics too much not to post them BUT I swear after this one you won't hear another peep from me about Hawaii (. . . until we go again at the end of this month. . . but you know what I mean, right?)

Malia running at BYUH

Kina trying on Papa's yard hat

Tali admiring Grammy's garden

Mine and Wayne's engagement photo (crimz, I know but we both happened to be wearing white shirts at the temple so we thought, what the hey?)

"Grammy" taken by Malia Latu

Papa playing with Amalani and Tali in the yard
Tali taking a ride with Daddy

Watching Pewa in HA with Harm and Tali

The girls with Aunty Rina. Malia actually ran down as soon as the show was done to meet and greet with the performers and by the time I saw her she was taking pictures with random tourists and the dancers.

Amalani and Tali cracking up on the teeter totter.

Daddy and Kina at Hukilau Cafe enjoying their loco moco.

Michael (with his friends and fellow teammates Spencer Hadley and Marcus Matthews) at Hukilau Cafe.

and lastly,


Malia, Kina and Tali with their banana trees (the ones that are named after them) in the backyard. Yes, it's sad but that's the best picture I got of all three of them in the same frame. 

Aloha oe, Hawaii!

6 comments:

MOM said...

LOVE these pics!!!

Gramma Peggy said...

Aren't you glad your Mom and Dad decided to live in Hawaii after they "retired"?

What wonderful, rich memories your children already have, and will have the rest of their lives!
And the rest of us, too!

I love these pix, too, Mary. Thanks so much for posting them!

Love, Gramma

The Maire Family said...

I am so jealous whenever I see anybody's posts about being in Hawaii! Great pics!

KIKA said...

oh my gosh mar! LOVE THIS POST!!! and oh my goodness I am so wanting some hukilau cafe right about nowwww!!!!

lilika'imoana said...

so cute! hawaii looks good on your family :) hehe. move back!

Line said...

love the pics mary! also.. you're going back at the end of the month? ok, i'll go too. haha!