Friday, March 30, 2012

scatterbrained/systemless/sporadic stuff

Yes. I just googled "What's another word for 'random'?" to write my post title. 

I apologize for the unmethodical wandering of my pictures, I just have to share them with SOMEBODY or they will be lost forever in the depths of the folders of my external hard drive. And I know I do posts like this a lot. . . the ones with erratic, unintentional and irregular pictures from my iphone . . . but, hey, at least I'm trying to change up my vocabulary a bit, right?

Malia's new favorite things to draw - herself, our family and flowers.

All three kids had dentist appointments this month and good news! No CAVITIES! Woohoo!  By the way, I LOVE my dentist - if you're looking for a good kids dentist I definitely recommend Dr. Gifford in Provo.

Spring to us means SPRING FOOTBALL! We got to go watch Michael doing his thing on the field at football practice.  Gooo Cougars!

I know where Tali got her lips from

Friday night = movie night!  This night we watched The Wizard of Oz (well, most of it - we skipped over the scary parts).

One morning Kina got herself dressed and was so proud because she "looked just like Mommy!" I asked her why and she lifted her shirt to show me her white undershirt.  Hmm. . .  looks like someone's been paying attention!:)

Thank you for reading this nonmethodical, arbitrary and aimless post.



Aren't you proud of me? I didn't use RANDOM once on this whoooole pa. . . . DOH!

1 comment:

lilika'imoana said...

lol wow even i am adding words to my vocabulary lol thanks for the lesson! haha... man kina is theeeee cuuuuuutest with looking just like mommy! kids really do learn from example. you are AWESOME!!