Wednesday, May 20, 2009

le'o and kawika's reception


Saturday was Leo and Kawika's wedding reception. I'm so mad at my camera! These pics don't do justice to how sweet the reception was. It was a gorgeous backyard of a gorgeous big house. . . there was even a babbling brook going through it. After eating there was a short program and after the program there was dancing. It really was a beautiful party.


We were in charge of the GUESTBOOK!! We took everyone's picture as they were coming in.


Le'o chose white for everyone to wear. An all-white line is something I've never seen before, but I thought it looked BEAUTIFUL - pure, clean, and simple.




the dance floor


I found these little white dresses for Malia and Kina at Gap earlier that day. They were 75% off!!!! Needless to say, I was ecstatic.


the girls doing their number


Malia was playing around in the dressing room with the girls and found this. She put it on her self. Oh dear.


everyone with the couple

3 comments:

Line said...

It really was a beautiful reception and I loved the white dresses! I heard that usually wedding lines don't wear white because it detracts from the bride, but I didn't think it did that at all. And good job finding such cute dresses for your girls, and on sale, no less!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

I <3 Gap! Wow, I've never seen an all white line either-but it looks great.

mary said...

i love gap too! but i usually can't afford anything there. i guess i'm grateful that most moms of infants don't buy all white dresses for their easily dirtied kids. he he.