Friday, August 13, 2010

summer fun

Just clearing off my phone and found some random pics of the fun we've been having this summer.


Kina, Talai, Malia, Spencer and Tau
We went to Tina and Adneys house and Wayne was exposed to Tina's incredible cupcakes. Since then, he can't stop talking about them - seriously. He sounds like a pregnant woman at all hours of the day. . . "Man! I'm craving some of Tina's CUPCAKES right about now!!" haha Because we live so far away from Tina he's tried to satisfy his cravings with other cupcakes here in Provo. Hed buy it, bring it home, take a bite and then throw it down and say, "Nope. These ain't got nothin' on Tina's." lol Looks like we're gonna have to put an order in soon!!


Maddox, Inoke, Kina and Malia
Tali, my mom, my SIL Shan and I went to the park for a picnic the other week. Inoke met us there and as soon as he arrived was nominated the official child chaser while we sat in the shade and talked and ate. Poor guy. The kids were running EVERYWHERE! Here they are walking back from the other side of the 10 acre park. haha Thanks Noke! They were sleeping before we got out of the parking lot. You're the best uncle EVER!

I wish summer would never end!

1 comment:

Tina said...

oh you guys just made my day! I'll send any extra cupcakes your way :)