Friday, September 17, 2010

happenings

I haven't felt like blogging lately. Probably cause lately the kids and I are staying in our pajamas till noon and living like hermits in our own home. I'm still trying to get the hang of this three kid thing. I remember it took me a while to get the two down and I have a feeling it's gonna take a little longer this time around. No worries, though. I know I'll get it sometime. Until then, please call before you visit us so I can brush my teeth and pull back my frizzy hair before you get here. haha

Things that happened this week. . .


Kina got new yellow boots from Gramma Ann.


Malia and Kina went to the Latin Festival with Daddy


Baby Tali slept


Malia and Kina went to Grandma Vai's house to play.


Tali and Inoke passed the 36 week mark and can give birth "any day now" (or so says her OB).


We cheered on the Cougars . . . who ended up losing :(


Malia and Kina had their first day of Joy School.


Kina and Malia went to the State Fair with Papa.


. . . and baby Tali slept some more.

6 comments:

Lizette Pope said...

Aww mary your family is so stinkin cute! Looks like it's been a busy but fun month eh? Love yall!

Vika said...

Oh your girls are in school with Spencer? How lucky for them, I have been looking around for a school for Malik. Yes, agree with Lizette, your kids are cute!

Line said...

yay for joy school! and it seems malia and kina have been kept plenty busy :)

gramma peggy said...

Ah, yes, Mary.
I can still remember those "good old days", with "3 under 3"!
Be gentle with yourself, Mary. Just do what you have to do, and NO more. And don't worry about what anyone thinks!
If you just get yourself and your three little girls fed every day, that's huge.
If they (and you) get bathed once in a while, that's cause for celebration!
And dressed? Well, let's not go overboard here!
Seriously.
And let people help you whenever they offer!
You're doing great. I can tell by the pictures. Everybody looks happy and/or content.
That's what really matters. Right? Right!
I love you, Mary.
Gramma

mom said...

Thanks for the post! Love the pics and SO glad that Kina loves her boots! Thanks for taking care of the package for me. I appreciate it and so sorry to trouble you!!! Love, Mom

Crystal said...

i love all the pictures and all your updates! i think u are a super mommy! especially for how busy you are and for all you do and to still be able to keep up in updating ur blog. :)