Wednesday, April 13, 2011

catching up with Tali

LITERALLY!

Since Tali can now move, I have been constantly just trying to keep up with her lately.  She is so mobile.  The last time I blogged she was juuust starting to sit up with support.  A lot has happened since then.  Here are some of the milestones she's made.

Tali can stand

. . . and crawl . . .
and sit . . .
. . . and climb stairs!




I cannot believe how fast she is growing!  In my mind, she is still a newborn and we just recently came home from the hospital. haha Tali is a quick learner and picks up new things fast - she learned to crawl in just a couple days and was climbing stairs very soon after.  She is one of the most happy and content babies I've ever seen. Wayne affectionately calls her "our little goat" because she eats EVERYTHING - paper, socks, shoes, pens, ANYTHING that is left within her reach.  She loves her sisters, eating, being tickled, walking outside and baths.  She doesn't like her carseat, feeling hungry or wiping her nose.
We love our chubby baby Tali!

2 comments:

lilika'imoana said...

ahhhh she is soooooo adorable, mary!

KIKA said...

Oh my goodness I love this little girl so so sooo much! ooo I just want to sqqqqeeeeezzzeee her! hehe love all the pics mar :D