Wednesday, April 13, 2011

family deener

On a Sunday in March, all the siblings met at Joe's house for family dinner (a new monthly tradition).  As our family has grown and changed we've all gone through ups and downs and had highs and lows in our relationships, but I think things are now starting to stabilize and progress.  That night was seriously the most fun I've had with all my family in a long time - and I love that. I love my brothers and sisters - siblings and inlaws.  It really is so fun to see how our family is expanding and I hope we can always remain close.  The dinner was potluck and everything was really good, but the highlight was definitely Joe's yummy ribs. Here are some pics. . .

Alisa grandkids from oldest to youngest - Malia, Kina, Maddox, Joseph, Tali and Amalani.






*Something I want to remember - As soon as we got in the car, Malia says, "That was fun, Mom!" I love my family!

No comments: