Monday, October 03, 2011

another cougar win

This week, Michael and the Cougar's played Utah State.  I went to the game with Tali, Mom and my cousin, Reenie.  It was a pretty uneventful and depressing game up until the last quarter.  BYU was losing and we weren't doing anything especially well or exciting.  Then, in the fourth quarter, they changed the quarterback from Jake Heaps to Riley Nelson - and the game took off!  It was so exciting!  BYU marched down the whole field for a last second touchdown and won the game! The crowd went crazy and rushed the field.  I love games like this!


Gooo Cougars!



P.S. Last Wednesday, Tali was at my house and we decided we wanted to have Michael shirts to wear to the game.  She quickly whipped a design up and we sent it out.  Get this - not only were they done early Friday afternoon (less than 48 hours after I emailed in the order), but they only cost about $7 a shirt! For everything!! - (shirt, silk screen, set up fees etc.) We were so happy.  The place is Image Wear in Provo (you can find their website at this link) - I'm definitely going there again and will totally recommend them to anyone.  I know this picture is crimz (I wasn't ready! haha), but Waddaya think?


1 comment:

daveandsavani said...

Thanks for the info, I want to make shirts for tevia and his football games!! Woohooo!!! Love the design by the way!!!