Wednesday, August 06, 2008

BYU FOOTBALL - first practice of fall camp

Yup, it's that time of the year again. . . FOOTBALL SEASON!! I love it - I can't believe it's here already! Wayne has started Fall camp, which means I have started my life as a single mother for a month:)

On Tuesday, they let family in to watch the practice. This year is especially fun to watch because my little bro, Michael, is playing as well. Michael is a linebacker and Wayne is a running back which means there is always somebody to watch no matter what side we're on! I had fun because I got to sit with Leonne (who knows EVERYONES name and number), my mom and Crystal Nagy and her family. Waynes dad was there as well and Malia had fun playing with him.

Malia got into the spirit of things. I need to get her a little cheer leading outfit so she can cheer on her daddy all season. GO 33!

Me and my SECOND favorite player on the BYU team:) Go Mikey!



Wayne and Fui with their kids

3 comments:

Vika said...

Yes, it's football season! Malik looks so grown up and you look great, mary. I felt like I haven't seen you in a long time.

Line said...

Mary, I thought I was glad Saia is done with football, but this post made me realize how much I'll be missing out on now--like free football tickets and free trips to Vegas! I definitely don't miss those fall camps, though. :) We love BYU football. Go Cougs!

Vika said...

sorry mary, I meant to say Malia looks all grown up...