Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's a bird, it's a plane. . .it's HANCOCK!

I got nice surprise yesterday - Wayne took me out on a date! It was surprising because he's in fall camp so he can't stay out late AND lately when we've gone on dates it's been something less time consuming than a movie for Malia's sake. But, hey, I love surprises. We went with a plan to see Mama Mia, but I didn't have the heart to put Wayne through another chick flick (I always get to pick the movies) so we picked Hancock instead. I shouldn't have worried so much - Wayne fell asleep during the previews (he's been practicing all day) - but I still loved it! Great fun. And if any girls out there want a girls night out to see Mama Mia - call me!

Thanks Kalo and Kina for watching Malia!

3 comments:

Line said...

I want a girl's night out to watch Mama Mia! Only, I think Saia wants to see that movie too, lol.

mary said...

man, you're so lucky line. saia blogs AND likes to watch chick flicks?!? no fair!

Line said...

LOL... Saia says, "Thanks for putting me on blast AGAIN Mary." Hahaha. He wanted me to make it clear that he said he'd go watch that movie with me if I wanted him to, not that he actually WANTED to. Whatever, hahaha.