Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Labor Day!

To celebrate our day without labor, Wayne and I went out to breakfast at Jim's Family Restaurant with our friends. It has seriously been over a year since we went out for breakfast and Jim's was a perfect choice to welcome us back. Though the weather was dreary, the food was delicious and the company was hilarious.

We made everyone bare the cold for a picture for the blog. Yup, that's how addicted we are!

(Candice laughing, Line diving, Danny pointing, Rocky hugging Bubba, Saia hiding with Spencer, Wayne posing with Malia, Vika showing off her pretty shoes)

As soon as we got home, we ALL went to sleep. Ahh! I love not laboring!!

After our naps and Wayne's practice we gathered at our house for Family Home Evening. Line taught the lesson on prioritizing the important things in our lives. It was really good and it motivated Wayne and I to make some new goals to better our family. Candice led the activity - a game of "What if?" It was hilarious. For dessert we had watermelon and brownies and ice cream - Yummy!! It was so nice to have everyone in our home. It was a spiritual evening full of laughter and fun.


The Dads - Saia, Rocky, Danny and Wayne


The Moms - Vika, me, Line and Candice


The Kids - Malik, Malia and Spencer

It was a great FHE and a GREAT Labor Day!!

5 comments:

Line said...

Lol! I put a similar description for the picture of us in front of Jim's! I think we need help--we really are addicted! Hahaha

harmony said...

haaaate utah. lol! i keep saying, "one day...one day...we'll make it up there" yeeeah - i think i'll be saying that for a while. i MEES YOU GUYS!

Megs said...

Mary, I don't think I have commented yet on all of your posts. Congrats on the new baby!! I am so happy that things have gone with for her and she is so precious. I seriously got a little teary when you got to hold her for the firs time. What a special day. We are fully supported Wayne and Michael this year. We got Satellite in MI so we could make sure to see all the games. Matt is such a die hard. A little too into it if you ask me, but it makes him happy. Love you!!

Ku'uipo Photography said...

I was waiting for these FHE flicks...I'll steal the ones u posted and e-mail u the one I took...WAHOOO FOR FHE!!! don't forget,the next one is at our funky fresh 1890's tini-tiny apartment...lol

Vika said...

ladies.... remember we are suppose to reduce blogging!!!! love the freezing pic