Saturday, September 06, 2008

a LOT of women. . .and a red and yellow man

What to you get when you cram hundreds of women with strollers in a gym full of women's goods on sale? A Womens EXPO, of course!! :)

On Friday, Shan, Tali, Lene and her kids and I went to the Women's Expo at UVS. . .I mean, UVU. It was $5 to get in, but we received free passes from Auntie Isa. There were a billion booths selling a billion different things to the billion women that were there. I signed up to host a book party, got a full set of Queen size 400 thread count sheets for $20, and walked away from a beautiful pair of mother of pearl earrings that were way to expensive at $14. Ahh. . .all in a days work:) All in all, it was a fun estrogen filled morning.


After all the walking around at the expo, we were hungry so we decided on the meal of champions at McDONALDS. The meal hit the spot. I don't know. . .there's just something about a burger and fries with a soda. That's the way (uh huh, uh huh) I like it! lol.



The kids had a blast, of course, playing on the germy toys. I never thought a plastic tube could bring so much pleasure for so long!



And then Malia found Ronald. Oh my goodness! She was so intrigued with him. She crawled right up on his lap and then squished her little feet in between his legs so she could stand up and play with his face. I've always thought Ronald McDonald was a little creepy, but I gotta say - he's great with kids!



We packed up in the car and Malia was asleep before we got home. Ahh. . . nothing like a busy day to put the kiddies to sleep.

2 comments:

Ku'uipo Photography said...

aww, that looked fun. I thought we all got tickets for that Expo?!?! I had to work that morning but glad to see someone went :). Guess we will hit that up next year....

Megs said...

Sounds like so much fun. What kind of book party?? You are always up to something interesting. Tell Ronald I said hello.