Saturday, June 13, 2009

utah lake for a papa date

This Friday we went to Utah Lake for our papa date. I haven't been there since I was a kid - I'd forgotten how BIG it was! As soon as we got there Malia started yelling "water! water!". I think it's the most water she's seen all in one place for a long time. I thought it looked beautiful.

Favorite game of the day? Throwing rocks into the water. It was really cute at first. . . then, 15 minutes later when she STILL didn't want to do anything else except throw rocks into the water, it didn't seem so cute anymore.


Kina seemed to like the water too, but all she wanted to do with the rocks was eat them.


These ducks were hungry! They ate a full loaf of bread in about 5 minutes. Malia helped them a little and ate some too.


My girls are so lucky to have such an attentive, loving Grandpa.

1 comment:

A.Niu said...

OMG that was way too cute:)