Monday, October 05, 2009

general conference

Last weekend was General Conference. We debated for days whether to travel up to Temple Square or stay home to watch it, but in the end we went up both days. I'm so glad we did! - it was a wonderful conference. My favorite talk of all sessions was Elder Bednar's "More Diligent and Concerned at Home" - I'm excited to study it as a family for FHE. Sunday drizzled a bit, but the rain just made for more fun for Malia in between sessions - she can say "umbrella" now and she used it a LOT that day. And of course, it was so fun to eat with family and friends during the break. It was a very special weekend.


Sili and Malia, me and Kina, Tali and Inoke - I love this pool


If you're wondering if she could see where she was going, the answer in no. Add that to the fact that no one could see HER and you got a pretty funny picture.


Kina walking with Inoke and Tali - I don't think she could see where she was going either.


Our lunch table - Crichton was walking into this room and passed an older haole woman coming out. He overheard her friend ask her, "What's going on in there?" "It's a Polynesian FEAST" she says. LOL!

It's such a blessing for me to be able to hear and attend conference. I was humbled meeting several people who had traveled thousands of miles just to be there to hear our prophets voice. It is something I am grateful for and never want to take for granted. I have a testimony the gospel is true! We loved conference!

No comments: