Wednesday, December 16, 2009

bon voyage hermana latu!

We had a busy weekend!! Friday was our ward party and Saturday was Nia, Sili and Keni's missionary farewell dance. Nia is going to San Diego, California Spanish speaking, Sili is going to Indianapolis, Indiana and Keni is going to Texas! Their dance was probably one of the funnest farewell dances I've ever been to - the decorations were the bomb, the food was delicious and the music was off the hook (lol. I couldn't think of another adjective other than "bomb"). Malia and Kina danced the WHOLE time - it was so fun to watch. I'm so happy for these three young women. They are truly beautiful inside and out and will be such awesome missionaries.


Wayne sidebusting on the three missionaries


Me and Ula a.k.a "the clubber" lol


Kina and Malia - This is Malia's new picture pose. I say, "Say Cheese!" and she does this. Hmmm. . . I wonder where she gets it from. . .

Oooh. . .Okay


Crichton and Travis - the BOMB DJ's - kept the party going and going and going ha ha

After an awesome farewell talk on Sunday and other last-week preparations it was time for Nia to enter the MTC today. Aww! I'm so excited for her - she's going to be great!


The family saying goodbye OUTSIDE of the MTC - yeah, it's a new thing


Hermana Latu - Called to Serve!

3 comments:

Inouyes said...

Ewwww can you take that Heffa out of the picture with you..lol I had so much fun and plz keep my CLUBBER status on the DL ;) Good luck Sister (Nia) Latu we love you girls always full of joy and I know that you will bring many unto thee with the gospel as well as your beautiful spirit!

Alofa Atu,

Line said...

yay, she's in the mtc with jackie now! :)

Margaret Vance said...

fun... just one question... what happened to Crichton's dreads????!!!