Friday, December 11, 2009

pcc comes to provo!

Yesterday, we had a big treat - the PCC promo team came to Provo Towne Center to promote the new night show. Some of my old coworkers are still dancing and singing so we all got to talk, laugh and catch up on old times. It was so nice to see everyone - Talagu, Sia, Milton, Travis, Ricky, Terina, Roland and the Magalei's all came down. It was also nice to see everyone that came to support them - I think almost every Polynesian in Provo was there. ha ha. The show was great and Malia and Kina loved it.



One of my favorite parts was the intermission show. Sia asked for some volunteers to do some audience participation. A bunch of kids went up and Malia followed them! It was her first time dancing on a stage in front of people. I think she did pretty well! ha ha


It's so nice to catch up with good friends. I'm so grateful I had the opportunity to work with such special people at such a special place. Ah! Good memories!!


4 comments:

Crystal said...

oh my gosh...can i steal that last picture??

and yes, it was nice to see everyone! im glad all the dancers that came were ones i've danced with for so long (except one) but it was a nice reunion!!we are excited to go home and watch the new show! :)

Margaret Vance said...

FUN! I heart "HA" and of course, "PCC" :)

Fauatea's said...

aww i missed it...but i've seen "HA" like 3 times...hahahaha!!! I love it

Tina said...

Thanks for letting us know about that. Sorry we didn't stay to chat, we had to head out quick