Sunday, December 20, 2009

thanks mom and dad!


for the NEW TIRES!!!

It snowed last week and only when the ice appeared on the roads did I realize how bad my tires were. I knew I needed new ones but I also knew I couldn't afford them. Luckily, Christmas came early this year! he he. Thank you MOM and DAD!! I looove my new tires! I feel invincible! ha ha

ps. If any of you are in the market for new tires I totally recommend Discount Tires. We went to Big O first and was totally disappointed with the price quote and service. I really feel Discount gives you the most tire for your buck. Now is that a commercial or what?! lol

2 comments:

Inouyes said...

FUN..You guys deserve it and great advertisement..lol Luv ya!

Angeles said...

haha. you are too funny! glad you are invincible now.

it's about time you blog! (i know, stalking! haha.)