Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CELEBRITY BANQUET

For the past two months I have been stressing and losing sleep over the AIS Celebrity Banquet. Like most of you know, I work at American Indian Services where we provide scholarships for Native American students. This is our years biggest fund raiser. It took place at Thanksgiving Point's "The Barn", the Oakridge Boys sang, over 700 guests attended and I was in charge of the auction.

We did a lot of baskets this year and were lucky to receive several gift certificates and items from various places in Utah.
The night was long and our little staff worked hard. Sarana and Dori were over registration. Tazbaa and I were over the auction. Tiare and Ireen did everything else. It turned out to be a huge success. I'm SOOO glad it's all OVER!

No comments: