Monday, June 09, 2008

Grad Parties Galore




I love graduation time! Yes, because it's a new beginning of the rest of these young peoples lives and yes, because it's a meaningful cultural rite of passage signifying teenagers becoming adults. . .but mostly I love graduation time because of the PARTIES!! . . . and I mostly love the parties because of the FOOD!! :)
We were lucky enough to go to two grad parties last weekend. Congratulations go to Victor Unga and Kahala Anae on graduating from high school - their families and friends threw fabulous parties with fun programs, yummy polynesian food (don't worry mom - Malia didn't eat anything!) and dances afterward (even Malia got her groove on!). Even though I was full by the time we got to the second one, I still ate!!It was so fun to see our friends Wendy Anae and Ashley Moeai who we haven't seen FOREVER. Girls, your guys dance was the BOMB!

No comments: