Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Family Home Evening





We had a fun FHE at the Filimoeatu's house on Monday. Danny conducted and the Hafokas did the music. I taught the lesson on financial managment and was able to learn a lot of different ways our friends save money - Vika buys shoes for $5 and the Line gets people to help her buy tickets to Hawaii. I'm definitely taking notes!! :) Candace prepared an awesome game where we got to learn a lot about each other and see how much we knew about hymns (Rocky knows a lot), the Tongan ward (Wayne and I knew nothing) and blogging (Saia, the blogger, of course had the advantage). Eventhough everyone teamed up against us, Wayne and I still won. lol. Vika made yummy curry and Line brought the softest cookies I've ever tasted for treats. The kids had fun crawling and WALKING (go Spencer!) around. It was a great FHE!

1 comment:

Line said...

It really was a great FHE. We need to do it again when you guys get back from Hawaii! And you forgot to mention that you gave an awesome lesson! Now, every time I'm about to buy something the question that runs through my head is "Is it a need? Or just a want?" Hahaha, it's great.

P.S. I'm stealing those pictures because I forgot to bring my camera. :)