Monday, June 16, 2008

happy fathers day!

For Father's Day, we got to eat two great meals at Wayne's dads house. Leo and the girls made eggs and waffles with strawberries for breakfast. Everything was delicious and it started our day off perfectly!


After church, we all enjoyed a LOOONG nap. A perfect Father's Day present!



Wayne's dad made steaks for dinner and everyone else brought a dish to share. Wayne and I made a fruit pizza that said "DAD". Everything was yummy and the company was even better. Jacosa, Vito and Epenisa joined the family for dinner. It's so nice to eat on the patio again.



Later, we went to the temple for a little walk and relaxation. It was a gorgeous day - not a cloud in the sky. It's so nice to be outside again.


I'm grateful for the three dads in my life. First, my dad - he is one of my best friends. I respect him as one of the most talented and humble people I know and I trust his opinion on all the important things in my life. Second, Limhi, Wayne's dad. He is one of the most loving people I've ever met and will literally do ANYTHING for any of his children. He is wise and kind. I'm thankful I can call him my dad. Lastly, Wayne. He is my rock and he makes my life and Malia's life wonderful. I love these dads dearly.
Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

jaY said...

whatchu talkin bout? "He is my rock" Wayne IS one big solid ROCK!!!

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

Malia is so adorable! Those are some lucky boys-to have a daughter and granddaughter like that!