Tuesday, August 30, 2011

little picasos

My mom got Malia and Kina a complete paint set for their birthdays - finger paint, regular paint, paint brushes, paint holders and lots and lots of paper.  It's an artists heaven!  The girls have LOVED creating their own painting masterpieces . . . and I have loved having them happily busy for hours at a time.



THANK YOU GRAMMY FOR THE PAINTS!
They're getting a lot of use!!



P.S. I have to add this. Seeing this pic of Kina reminded me of another little girl who used to love to paint outside too. . .


Can you see any similarities?

4 comments:

Line said...

LOL! Omg I love that pic you posted of yourself! (That IS you right? lol). That is awesome that your girls are getting to do the things you got to do as a little girl ;)

Unknown said...

haha SOOO cute! Love it =)

mom said...

SOOOOOOO Cute! I laughed out loud!!!! Thank you for the darling post!!! You guys are precious!!! SO glad the girls like the paints!

Crystal said...

omg hilarious pic! love it!!