Friday, August 12, 2011

summer haps

Some things we did this summer
(aka random unclaimed photos I just found on my camera/phone)

Maddox, Joseph, Tali, Kina and Malia
Thanks to season passes from Aunty Kina, we went to the pool a LOT this summer.  It was the perfect way cool off and so fun to spend time with cousins and friends.  Thank you Kina!

After a fun double date with Siona and Johnny Tejada, we had a little photo-op at the Provo Beach Resort.  How's my form?

Wayne started a 7's rugby league and the girls and I went to watch and support.  While there, this guy came up to us and asked if we wanted these free shirts.  

Wayne tore it up on the wake board at Glen Lake.

Since they played outside all day/every day, we took a lot of baths this summer!

One day I came downstairs (our new toy room!) and found Malia and this little set-up.

Our favorite summer discovery - the little water park at the Riverwoods.  We found it by accident.  The girls liked it because they could run around and cool off and I liked it because I could comfortably sit in the shade and watch them:)

One day while driving, Malia pointed out this "rainbow cloud" to me and Wayne.  After we commended her for her "good eyes" she proceeded to point out eeeeeverything we passed with the comment, "Yup! I'm a good looker!"

The girls first time in first class. Oh kay kay kay!


It's been a busy but great summer! I can't believe it's almost over!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

your girls are the cutest ever!!