Tuesday, September 13, 2011

lovin' the beach

We're in Hawaii!  Last Friday there was like, 50 open seats so we jumped on and we're having a blast. I love being in Hawaii.  I'm so grateful for my parents for always welcoming us in their home.  I know going from being alone to having three kids in the house is a big jump - but they are always so awesome. 

One of the biggest milestones on this trip is the girls LOVING the beach.  Last time (or the time before) we came to Hawaii, they had a little scary experience with the ocean - they were almost pounded.  Since then, they were slightly cautious about the water.  They'd play for days in the sand, but be timid to play in the waves.  Well, I'm happy to say, they are timid no more!  We went to Temple beach early in the morning (because the waves are small there and because the girls were up at 5 AM) and the girls had a blast.  My mom and I watched the girls for about two hours just running in and out of the water giggling and squealing the whole time.  It was awesome. 





We love Hawaii and we LOVE the beach!

3 comments:

gramma peggy said...

What fun!

Lucky you!

Lucky girls!

Happy gramma and grampa!

See you in Provo next week!

Love,

gramma Peggy

Tina said...

I'm not gonna lie, I'm super jealous right at this moment. happy for u guys though, have fun for us!

lilika'imoana said...

great photos of the girls in the water :) ahhh, wish i could just jump on the plane and visit my family-- okay i need to work airlines already! have a great, safe trip! xo