Sunday, September 04, 2011

playing on imovie

My sister-in-law, Kina's laptop was at our house for a few days so I started playing around on imovie.  My goodness, I can't believe how many different types of things you can make with this program.  For this video, I just used some random clips I had on my computer so it's kinda random, but I think it's an E for effort for my very first video.  I'm kinda slow when it comes to computer things so any tips/suggestions/pointers would be welcome and appreciated! :)


2 comments:

Lolohea Tonga said...

she is theee cutest baby ever!! and im sad ive still not met her. :( SOON! i cannot believe she's so old already..the grow too fast.

lilika'imoana said...

i love imovie-- it IS super fun! glad you are getting the hang of it, this was great. i can't believe how big baby tali is getting since i last saw her! and definitely FEARLESS indeed! can't wait to see more :)