Monday, September 19, 2011

my brother is my hero


. . . because he PASSED THE BAR!

That's right guys. My big brother, Joseph, has officially PASSED the bar.  I'm amazed. I'm so happy. I'm so excited for him and his family.  

Honestly, I get a little emotional thinking about it all.  Joseph has gone through so much to get to where he is right now.  Looking at where he was five, ten years ago it's truly inspiring to see what he's done today.  Though he was always very smart, Joseph took his time during his college years - accepting different jobs in different states - thus, prolonging his undergraduate degree. When he married my sister-in-law Gioey, though, I feel like he kinda buckled down and his bright intelligence and great work ethic was able to shine.  After he graduated from UVU and aced the LSAT (and was accepted to several prestigious law schools) he choose to attend BYU.  After finishing in April, he locked himself away in the library to study for the upcoming bar.  And after much hard work, sweat, hours away from his family, and sacrifice all around - he has PASSED!  Woohoo!  He's such an example to me that anything is possible if you want it and are willing to work for it. I am so proud of him.

Seriously, Joseph, you're my hero! 



Congratulations! We love you!

1 comment:

Line said...

that is SO awesome, mary. congrats to your brother! i love seeing ppl succeed and do well after so much hard work and sacrifice. it's so inspiring.