Wednesday, July 09, 2008

HAWAII TRIP - swap meet and night show

My last two stops before I left.
I love the swap meet. I always visit my two favorite tents - the Samoan tent with the authentic coconut earrings and jewelry owned by our cousins (distant, but still our cousins:)) and the Bob Marley/pareo tent that the haole hippie lady runs. I got some good purchases and stayed within my budget of $50. Gotta love the swap meet.
I visited the night show at PCC my last night in Laie. Since I have worked there they have changed the beginning and ending. It is now a little more Broadway/Waikiki, but the audiences seem to respond very positively toward the change. It might take a while to grow on me just cause I'm kinda old school (old school or just plain old?) and liked the old way, but I still LOVED the show and thought it was spectacular. It was great to see friends that still work there too.

No comments: