Thursday, June 30, 2011

5 years later

On April 28, Wayne and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Part of me feels like they've flown past and another part of me can't believe it's only been five years cause it feels like FOR-E-VER. haha They've been years of opposites - we've had highs and lows, wonderful and terrible moments, smooth sailing and rocky roads, and happy times and sad times.  We're slow learners, but we've made a lot of progress this year.  I'm hopeful that we'll continue our upward climb!

This year we celebrated with dinner at Olive Garden (yum!). It was very nice to have a conversation without worrying who's juice is spilled and who needs to go potty.  Thank you Vai for babysitting so we could celebrate!



PS. Wayne got me some BEEEAUTIFUL black pearl earrings for an anniversary present.  I've been eyeing them for a couple years now and am SO grateful to have them. Thank you Wayne!





PPS. This is what I got Wayne for his anniversary present! Yes, it happens to be the camera I've been wanting for a while, but I think Wayne appreciated it. lol


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WAYNE!

No comments: