Thursday, June 30, 2011

see tali walk


She started out slowly, but in the last two weeks Tali has become a professional walker.  She's only ten months and is my earliest walker yet.  She was also an early crawler.  My theory is she is just trying to keep up with her big sisters.  She really wants to be doing the things they are able to do.  That, and with three kids you have a lot less arms available for holding so she was kinda forced to find a way to get around. haha

Tali is my most well-natured baby.  She loves to laugh, giggle and squeal.  She is a very good eater and is always up for a meal. She now has four teeth and is 25 lbs. Love my baby Tali!   

4 comments:

Angeles said...

reign is walking at 10 months too. geez....we really NEED to get together!!

Line said...

i love your chub-a-lub too! :) she really was early with everything! love all the updates, mary. :)

Tina said...

and the winner for most posts @ one time goes to you! LOL haven't seen u guys forever :( hopefully soon...

daveandsavani said...

OMG Mary I can't believe she is walking!!!!!!! that is amazing but at the same time I hear the younger siblings catch on a lot quicker. that is still awesome though!!! my lit monkey is still crawling and i wonder if he will ever walk! lol. welcome back to the blogging world, we missed you and your family!!!!