Thursday, June 30, 2011

alisa family pics 2011

Since mom and dad were in town for the graduations we decided to update our family picture.  The last professional portrait of our family was taken in 1997 before Joseph left on his mission.  Kinda a lot has changed since then.  We hired Maka Aulava to take our pictures (he did Tali's wedding and our family pics last year) and decided on the Tahitian Noni gardens as the location.  After a beautiful sunny week, the day of our pictures was stormy, wet and cold.  Especially with all the kids involved now, we were all afraid it would be a disaster.  Surprisingly and happily it was a success and I LOVE all the pics that were taken that day.  Here are some of my favorites . . .

Alisa Family

Oldest brother Joseph, his wife Giovanna and son Joseph

Sister Tali, husband Inoke with daughter Amalani

Latu Family

Younger brother David, wife Shan and son Maddox

Baby brother, Michael

Baby Tali

Me and my girls. I love this pic!

Alisa siblings



I love my family! And I love to see it growing.  
Thanks Maka! Great job on the pics!!

No comments: