Thursday, June 30, 2011

congrats joe and inoke!


On April 21, my big brother, Joseph and brother-in-law, Inoke graduated from BYU.  Inoke completed a Bachelor's degree in Sociology and Joseph finished law school.  To help us celebrate Grandma Peggy, Uncle Chris and Aunt Judy, Uncle John, and Uncle Mike all came to town for the week.  We had SO much fun!  We hung out every day at our house and spent most of our time eating, laughing and talking.  Having our family here in town definitely made the occasion more special for all of us.

Joseph receiving his diploma from the J. Reuben Clark Law School

Inoke, the graduate, with Tali and Amalani

All the Alisa/Zukin/Hafoka/Kinikini men. What a good looking group!

Malia and Kina wore shirts that said "Uncle Joe" and "Uncle Noke" and were so excited to show everyone. I love our family!

I just have to say - I'm so proud of my brother, Joe.  He's made so many positive changes in his life in the last decade that have brought him to this wonderful achievement.  I know he's had to make a lot of sacrifices these past few years to earn this degree (he is the father of a toddler and one on the way), but he's an amazing example to me of dedication, hard work and perseverance.  Congrats Joseph! Uh, is there a lawyer in the house? haha   

No comments: